Thirsty Crow Short Story Moral

Once upon a time, on a hot summer day, there was a very thirsty crow. He flew all around searching for water. He looked in trees, fields, and along the roads, but he couldn’t find even a drop.

Feeling tired and weak, the crow thought, “If I don’t find water soon, I might not be able to fly anymore.”

As he continued his search, he suddenly spotted a pot in a garden. The crow quickly flew down to it, hoping there would be water inside. When he looked into the pot, he saw a little water at the bottom. The crow tried to drink it, but his beak couldn’t reach the water.

Thinking hard, the crow remembered an idea from an old English story of the thirsty crow. He noticed some small stones nearby. The crow picked up the stones one by one with his beak and dropped them into the pot. With each stone, the water slowly rose higher and higher.

After many stones, the water reached the top of the pot. The thirsty crow happily drank the cool water and flew away, feeling refreshed.

This thirsty crow short story moral teaches us:
Moral of the Story: Where there is a will, there is a way! Never give up, and you can always find a solution to your problems.

Share your love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *